Monday, May 22, 2017

Article: The 10 Most Common Mistakes Women with PCOS Make



From the excellent website Paleo for Women: Basically, watch out for the drugs doctors love to put us on, exercising in the wrong way, and an overly restrictive diet. Great article, and great website!
I’ve been working with women who have PCOS now for more than 5 years. In this time, I’ve encountered hundreds if not thousands of specific cases. Iv’e read just about every blog, website, and article there is out there for PCOS. I’ve spent hours searching through online forums and facebook communities, learning about women’s experiences.

After all this time, I’ve learned a thing or two (or several hundred) about what’s right for PCOS, as well as what isn’t.

To help prevent you from making the same mistakes I see over and over again with women who have PCOS, I’ve put together a list of the 10 most common ones. Hopefully then you’ll be able to dodge the bullet, so to speak, and overcome PCOS quickly and painlessly
- Stefani Ruper, The 10 Most Common Mistakes Women with PCOS Make (Paleo for Women)

No comments:

Post a Comment