Saturday, March 11, 2017

TMI Report



TMI WARNING! Don't go below this if you don't want to know what goes on with my butt!






So you're still here? I actually initially started my diary initially to keep track of bathroom issues. This is something I've struggled with for years, as has everyone who's on GAPS I'm sure.

Day 5 (3/3/17): This first entry was because it was pretty god awful; sticky and foul smelling. Something was brewing in there. Hopefully it's the bad bacteria all dying off!


Day 6 (3/4/17): Half formed and mucousy - WTF, was it the mucus the intestines protect itself from the bad food and bacteria with coming out???


Day 7 (3/5/17): Bizarre smelling BM!! I've never smelled anything like this, it wasn't even like poo, it was like chemicals! WTF is going on down there?????


Day 8 (3/6/17): Kind of constipated. Small poos - still smells weird but not as weird as yesterday. Small things to be grateful for.


Day 9 (3/7/17): Finally, a normal poo! Decent sized, although a bit spongy and gassy. Still smelled a bit like the weird poo of Sunday but seemed pretty much back to normal.


Day 10 (3/8/17): Hopefully this will be the last one for a while. Today it seemed like it was pretty much back to normal (thank goodness)! The only strange thing is that it hardly smelled. That's a good thing I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment