Saturday, March 4, 2017

GAPS Day 6: Windy city



Woke up feeling happy and really good, like I wanted to go out and do things. Unusually so. Up to today I've been really draggy. Tuesday was the worst - I had to stay home because my muscles literally felt like they had no energy in them. I've been babying myself, taking it really easy. Today was the first day I woke up feeling good, and not just good REALLY good! Way better than ever! Unfortunately, it's also freezing cold and crazy windy! I kind of made G go out with me. He asked me where I wanted to go and I said to Prospect Park. This turned out to be way unrealistic. We went to Cortelyou Road instead, which was about a 10 minute walk, although in that wind it felt like an hour. I was ok but G is more sensitive to the cold. When we got back he jumped under the blanket, poor guy. We cuddled under the blanket though, which is the best way I can think of to spend a cold, grotty Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment